SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I just realised I met the old gentleman that acted in "Be With Me" on the NEL the other day. Maybe I should have asked for his autograph. Haha.

New skin. The tag board's on the left, gotta scroll down a little. I dunno. But I like this skin. Probably cos there's hide-san in it. Haha!

Just wanna share this song: Writing to Reach You by Travis
___________________________________________________________

Every day I wake up and it's Sunday
Whatever's in my head won't go away
The radio is playing all the usual
And what's a wonderwall anyway

Because my inside is outside
My right side's on the left side
'Cos I'm writing to reach you
But I might never reach you
I long to teach you about you
But that's not you


It's good to know that you are home for Christmas
It's good to know that you are doing well
It's good to know that you all know I'm hurting
It's good to know I'm feeling not so well

Because my inside is outside
My right side's on the left side
'Cos I'm writing to reach you
But I might never reach you
I long to teach you about you
But that's not you
Do you know it's true
And that won't do


Maybe then tomorrow will be Monday
And whatever's in my head should go away
Still the radio keeps playing all the usual
And what's a wonderwall anyway

Because my inside is outside
My right side's on the left side
'Cos I'm writing to reach you
But I might never reach you
I long to teach you about you
But that's not you
Do you know it's true
And that won't do
You know it's you
I'm talking to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home