SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Stayed over at Kevin's yesterday rushing the programming for the game. Hey, I did some programming too! Haha. Like damn proud of it lah, even though it was pretty much a no-brainer kinda programming. The chim chim ones were done by Bear whilst I sat by idly listening to the comedy relief of Pablo Francisco and Russell Peters.

Woke up at 12pm today cos we basically stayed up the entire night. The PAP were fucking irritating. Their stupid lorry going by over and over and over again. Pablo Fracisco should do a spoof on the PAP man. I can hear it now.

Pablo Francisco: (In the movie preview guy's voice) The PAP is back, in the same crap you've seen over... and over... and OVER again!

Just so you know, I'm an oppositions' guy. =D

Went out with the cousins. Valda was in town for some test she needed to take before they accept her into NUS. Damn funny. She's been away so long, I suppose she forgotten how to sync her mind with the Singaporean currency. Everything she saw she was like, "Oh this is $40, what's 40 x 25?"
Just so you know, that's the conversion for Thai Baht.

Caught "The Wild". For those who haven't caught it and plan on catching it, don't fucking waste your time. It's plot is so similar to Madagascar you'd wonder if the scriptwriters have any sense of originality at all. And for the record, Madagascar was tonnes better.

Monday's Sentosa day. Yang's supposed to organise touch at Sentosa. Hopefully it goes well. I'm dying to play touch. LOL!

I'm craving Adidas Superstar. Black 35th anniversery edition. It'll cost a bomb, but will be worth every cent. Did you see the beer advert with Steven Gerrard? Yeah... his shoes rock don't they. Heh heh...

Predictions for the World Cup! Winners: Italy! Haha cos I'm an Italy fan. Italia!!!
On a related note, prediction for the match between Man Utd and Chelsea. Winners: Man Utd!!! Chelsea sucks! Woo hoo!! Lalala!

I desperately need to catch some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home