Went to the Adidas Sale today!
Damn the stuff was cheap! And I mean dirt cheap! Imagine a pair of Adidas boots going for only $20! Or a pair of Adidas shoes going for $40! Arrrgh!!!! Nevermind, at least I got something from there. Hahaha. Oh yeah, Yang got a scrum cap for like, just $20! F***, that was such a deal.
I finally got to show my model today.
Whew, after a long night's work, its done. And the best part is, Mr Loo said it was pretty good! Hahaha, that's a real morale booster man, Got a real good feeling about this primer. It's about time a got an A too.
Got a new game from Yang.
Shogun Total War. Damn complicating, need to get the hang of it first. Oh yeah by the way, it's Hermie's birthday tomorrow! Gonna celebrate bigtime for him! Happy birthday pal!
For all you people out there, read my RAP!!!
Rather proud of it, composed it on the spot! Hahaha, ok most of it was crap, but at least i managed to rap out a day's events. And hey, not many people can do that! So gimme some credit here yeah? Hahaha!!
I might sound like I'm whining now but... I MISS RUGBY!!!
Wanna organise a team to play NYJC, my former teamates! Looking forward to playing them again. Sure brings back some happy memories. Like how I scored my first test try! Hahahaha. Gotta chance to meet up with my old JC mates as well! Lets see, I miss Jun Xian. I miss Jian Lin. I miss Dudley. I miss my boss! Hahaha. All really cool people. They should have a school that integrates Poly environment with JC peeps! It'll be way cool man.
Alright alright alright, this is it.
We're all washed up and ready to sleep.
If day was night then black should be white.
It's 11:15, time to get outta sight.
I miss my rugby, think I need more exposure.
Better train hard or I'll lose my composure!
I've burnt up my ass writin shit in this seat.
But my ass ain't as black as Janet Jackson's tit!
So chill out now me maties, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon.
I'm lookin for a good grade I hope I'll find one soon.
If its one thing I hate and it just makes me sick.
Is if there is no love then you can just suck my d***.
Word Life!
Damn the stuff was cheap! And I mean dirt cheap! Imagine a pair of Adidas boots going for only $20! Or a pair of Adidas shoes going for $40! Arrrgh!!!! Nevermind, at least I got something from there. Hahaha. Oh yeah, Yang got a scrum cap for like, just $20! F***, that was such a deal.
I finally got to show my model today.
Whew, after a long night's work, its done. And the best part is, Mr Loo said it was pretty good! Hahaha, that's a real morale booster man, Got a real good feeling about this primer. It's about time a got an A too.
Got a new game from Yang.
Shogun Total War. Damn complicating, need to get the hang of it first. Oh yeah by the way, it's Hermie's birthday tomorrow! Gonna celebrate bigtime for him! Happy birthday pal!
For all you people out there, read my RAP!!!
Rather proud of it, composed it on the spot! Hahaha, ok most of it was crap, but at least i managed to rap out a day's events. And hey, not many people can do that! So gimme some credit here yeah? Hahaha!!
I might sound like I'm whining now but... I MISS RUGBY!!!
Wanna organise a team to play NYJC, my former teamates! Looking forward to playing them again. Sure brings back some happy memories. Like how I scored my first test try! Hahahaha. Gotta chance to meet up with my old JC mates as well! Lets see, I miss Jun Xian. I miss Jian Lin. I miss Dudley. I miss my boss! Hahaha. All really cool people. They should have a school that integrates Poly environment with JC peeps! It'll be way cool man.
Alright alright alright, this is it.
We're all washed up and ready to sleep.
If day was night then black should be white.
It's 11:15, time to get outta sight.
I miss my rugby, think I need more exposure.
Better train hard or I'll lose my composure!
I've burnt up my ass writin shit in this seat.
But my ass ain't as black as Janet Jackson's tit!
So chill out now me maties, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon.
I'm lookin for a good grade I hope I'll find one soon.
If its one thing I hate and it just makes me sick.
Is if there is no love then you can just suck my d***.
Word Life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home