Dad came back today!
Just came back from Thailand. Got us some really cool stuff. Hahaha. Just feel elated today. Maybe I'm drunk. LOL! Get real man, me drunk? Not in a million years. =P
Don't feel like blogging today.
Its too good a day to have time wasted on blogging. LOL! Got the pictures of Hermie's birthday from Yang. Damn nice. Ok... Think that's about all today...
"I believe if time passes, everything turns into beauty.
If the rain stops, tears clean the scars of memory away.
Everything starts wearing fresh colours.
Every sound begins playing a Heartfelt melody.
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic.
Desire is embraced in a dream.
But my mind is still in chaos, and..."
Just came back from Thailand. Got us some really cool stuff. Hahaha. Just feel elated today. Maybe I'm drunk. LOL! Get real man, me drunk? Not in a million years. =P
Don't feel like blogging today.
Its too good a day to have time wasted on blogging. LOL! Got the pictures of Hermie's birthday from Yang. Damn nice. Ok... Think that's about all today...
"I believe if time passes, everything turns into beauty.
If the rain stops, tears clean the scars of memory away.
Everything starts wearing fresh colours.
Every sound begins playing a Heartfelt melody.
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic.
Desire is embraced in a dream.
But my mind is still in chaos, and..."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home