Yo yo yo yo yooooooo...
Wassup, wassup? feelin' damn tired today. Slept late last night, woke up late this morning... feel like a blardy pig. Well, at least i got to work some of that fat ass of... did some jogging... Hahaha, now feelin damn shacked. Think I won't be crapping lots tonight. Um... yeah... That's about it mates. Chill out y'all.
"Days of joy, days of sadness slowly pass me by.
As I try to hold you, you're vanishing before me.
You're just an illusion.
When I'm awaken, my tears have drown in the signs of sleep.
I'm a rose blooming in the desert..."
Wassup, wassup? feelin' damn tired today. Slept late last night, woke up late this morning... feel like a blardy pig. Well, at least i got to work some of that fat ass of... did some jogging... Hahaha, now feelin damn shacked. Think I won't be crapping lots tonight. Um... yeah... That's about it mates. Chill out y'all.
"Days of joy, days of sadness slowly pass me by.
As I try to hold you, you're vanishing before me.
You're just an illusion.
When I'm awaken, my tears have drown in the signs of sleep.
I'm a rose blooming in the desert..."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home