Hehehe...
Just got a kick outta making fun of the Nicoll Highway accident. Not that I'm a beast without emotions, but well you know, just merely relieving stress. Although its definitely NOT the way I'd recommend you'd do it. Hahaha.
Tomorrow's presentation day! Yayyy~! Siao... so happy for what? First time I heard someone so happy to die. Lookin forward to death eh? Shit. Hahaha. I'm kinda in a mad state now. Presentation's tomorrow and I ain't got a damn clue where or how to start. Like talk about being clueless!
Hehehe... btw, got my new shoes today. Woooo... ex sia! Hahaha but I think it was worth every cent.
Aite presentation presentation. Damn I'm in a panic now. Heez... I'll just go sleep lah. Tomorrow then.
"Yang, Yang, Yang..."
shyz-0-logy
Just got a kick outta making fun of the Nicoll Highway accident. Not that I'm a beast without emotions, but well you know, just merely relieving stress. Although its definitely NOT the way I'd recommend you'd do it. Hahaha.
Tomorrow's presentation day! Yayyy~! Siao... so happy for what? First time I heard someone so happy to die. Lookin forward to death eh? Shit. Hahaha. I'm kinda in a mad state now. Presentation's tomorrow and I ain't got a damn clue where or how to start. Like talk about being clueless!
Hehehe... btw, got my new shoes today. Woooo... ex sia! Hahaha but I think it was worth every cent.
Aite presentation presentation. Damn I'm in a panic now. Heez... I'll just go sleep lah. Tomorrow then.
"Yang, Yang, Yang..."
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home