SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Friday, April 9, 2004

SLACKER...
Let's see. Didn't go to sch today, slept the whole day. Did nothing but eat breakfast and lunch. And played touch. (Hellooooooooo, deadline's next wed and its not like I've done much) Slacker's life huh? I wish man.

Yup... eat and sleep, sleep and eat. Then go to school (JUST) for touch. Arrrgh I feel so bad! I should be working!! But I'm SLACKING!! This is bad man... I've got a serious addiction to rugby... whatever that means...

Yeah but actually today was quite fun. Went to school, met Jim, Yang, Bush, Addy, Yat, Indera and the rest. Yat was giving advice on fitness. Hahaha, Yang's got watery fats!! LOL! Had fun teasing him about it. Then Yat told him not to eat too much (Cos he's a freaking PIG!)... then had fun disturbing him as well! LOL!!! Yeah. Then Yat told me for 2nd row I need to gain weight till 80kg. (HORRORS!) Shit lah... try so hard to maintain this weight then ask me to increase... Don't want lah! Hahaha. (attitude seh...)

Then played touch. Played for the girl's side today. First time. Hahaha. But they were rather nice peeps. Mostly seniors ah, the rest didn't come. (much to the dismay of YANG!!) LOL! Got to know quite a few new people, like Yum's gf (think her name's Ro or somethin... oops, sorry I'm not that good with names), the girl in RED shirt, (sorry didn't get your name! =X) etc etc etc. Fun lah, and they were good ok! OMG!! Haha. Now must improve liao. LOL!

Yeah then after that went for dinner at Clementi with Addy, Bush and Yang. OH yeah!! Got my IVP t-shirt today! Hehehehe... can action already haha! Aite its late got church tomorrow. Later dudes.

"Boss is damn bhb!! Hahaha! Beware... she's EVIL!"

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home