SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Ohiyo!
I must say, sleep really does wonders eh? Feeling real good and amped up. Feeling creative, so I've revamped my blog. Not the nicest of blogs to look at, but its done just the way I like it. =) Thats hide up there, doing what he does best (hehe)! And I've added another link dudes, its on Naruto, the anime so uh... guess only anime lovers would go in there eh? But I strongly (and i mean strongly) recommend anyone to read it! Its damn cute/funny/interesting. All the makings of a good read. Hell, it even got me interested in CHINESE once again. Why, you ask? Well for one, the comics are in CHINESE. Like duh. Hahaha. Oh and by the way, I suck at chinese. LOL! Thanks to Hermie for introducing it to me. Haaaaaaa. Got a meeting in the afternoon. Its the final meeting before my grandmother's 80th birthday, so hopefully everybody's got their stuff done. Me? Haha, of course I've got my stuff done! Looks like June's gonna be a busy month. Buuuuut, come to think of it, my cousins from thailand are coming over~! ^-^ So I get to see them again. And yeah, there's a match today. Blacks vs Combined Schools. Really wished I could go down but... gotta meeting, which I think is more important. Ah well... till later. ;)

"hide-chan, X Japan Forever Legend"

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home