What started out as a bad day turned out to be a great day!
So yeah, bad day. Was woken by my dad at 6am cos he needed me to switch his phone memory from phone to SIM card. And then from 6 till 9, can't get back to sleep!! Blardy hell!! Haha... Why? Cos my brother kept snoring into my ear that's why! Haha! Pengz know... And my mom was saying that's god's gift to me... like thanks ah? Then was late, had to go to my aunt's place but was late. Actually was supposed to go to Sentosa today with VJ but guess I screwed up. Hehe. Sorry mate. I owe you one. But then you know, thing's took a turn for the better around noon. Good food, good entertainment. Wowee! Then went for training. The circuit today was a KILLER! Kudos to Jimmy for coming up with such a good one. I kinda loved the circuit cos well... it was fun! ^-^ Hahaha. Then we did some handling and then had a tackling drill. It was like normal game play with rucks and stuff. My team was pretty disorganised lah, so we pretty much got trashed. Tian En had lotsa breaks today. Good play sky! And man! Kelvin's got one of the best tackles I've ever seen! Woooooo! Then played rugby league. Was kinda one sided, my team scored lotsa tries while the other didn't score anything. They didn't really got the tackles in well lah cos I was so certain in the beginning that it was gonna be a tough fight. The opposing team had Addy! And Sky and Yang and Chong! So I thought they would have pretty much ruled the play... Scored quite a few tries today. Quite happy with it. Conclusion: today's been a great day! Haha.
"Eugene delivered a Rock Bottom and People's Elbow to the Coach! Then a crushing Stone Cold Stunner to Garrison Cade!"
shyz-0-logy
So yeah, bad day. Was woken by my dad at 6am cos he needed me to switch his phone memory from phone to SIM card. And then from 6 till 9, can't get back to sleep!! Blardy hell!! Haha... Why? Cos my brother kept snoring into my ear that's why! Haha! Pengz know... And my mom was saying that's god's gift to me... like thanks ah? Then was late, had to go to my aunt's place but was late. Actually was supposed to go to Sentosa today with VJ but guess I screwed up. Hehe. Sorry mate. I owe you one. But then you know, thing's took a turn for the better around noon. Good food, good entertainment. Wowee! Then went for training. The circuit today was a KILLER! Kudos to Jimmy for coming up with such a good one. I kinda loved the circuit cos well... it was fun! ^-^ Hahaha. Then we did some handling and then had a tackling drill. It was like normal game play with rucks and stuff. My team was pretty disorganised lah, so we pretty much got trashed. Tian En had lotsa breaks today. Good play sky! And man! Kelvin's got one of the best tackles I've ever seen! Woooooo! Then played rugby league. Was kinda one sided, my team scored lotsa tries while the other didn't score anything. They didn't really got the tackles in well lah cos I was so certain in the beginning that it was gonna be a tough fight. The opposing team had Addy! And Sky and Yang and Chong! So I thought they would have pretty much ruled the play... Scored quite a few tries today. Quite happy with it. Conclusion: today's been a great day! Haha.
"Eugene delivered a Rock Bottom and People's Elbow to the Coach! Then a crushing Stone Cold Stunner to Garrison Cade!"
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home