SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Training in the rain.
Actually the rain stopped when I reached school so it wasn't as much fun as I thought it out to be... Hahaha. But still, it was wet, it was muddy, it was dirty, it was filthy, it was GREAT! LOL! Buuuuuuuut, the humidity was killing.reached school at about 415, got our new training jerseys (which were quite cool) from Jimmy. Kicked some balls (WHAT BALLS?! haha), RUGBY balls! The turnout was very much a let down though, only 10 people turned up... sick. But David and Yum came as well. Did basic ball handling, though there were LOTSA drop balls due to the WET weather. Hahaaa... Ended off playing touch, which was... well, not too fun for me cos I was stuck at the wing doing practically nothing. Hehe... Don't really like playing at the wings, prefer a central role. Or the role just beside the winger! Hehe... guess I work best there. Ah well, guess we all have our shortcomings, just have to learn to play those positions. Haaaaaa... then I'll be versatile! LOL! what rubbish. =P By the way, got the NARUTO vcd from Hermann today. Yay!! Go Sasuke-kun! I'm just soooooo an anime freak eh? Hahaaaa... ANIME RULEZ~! ^-^

"Sexy no jutsu!! The best technique in Ninjitsu~! LOL!"

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home