Fuck Blogger!
I dunno what the hell's wrong with the interface but my previous entries have all turned out blank... wth...
Alright, recap recap.
Saturday: PJC carnival. Played PJC, PJC old boys, HCJC old boys, and RSN Harpoon (NAVY). Navy got an Ah Pek, wah... marvellous man! 40+ still run and side-step like he was still 20! Hehe... Navy waspretty much the strongest team there. Very unlucky, could've beaten them, but yeah... at the last minute, we broke free... I was the winger... forward pass............... ARRRGH!!! Think I'm gonna regret that for a very long time to come. On a brighter note though, I did score a try against PJC. Whoa... first try for SP. *Honoured* Played a variety of positions. Lock, Hooker, and Winger. Still dislike being stuck at the wing though, for the record. =P
Hey my site is at Rodyk Street! Zouk and Mohamed Sultan Rd are just a stone's throw away! Hehehe... Site visits may be a whole new thing. =D But yeah... not 18 yet, wth. Still young! Hahaha, its good to be young. Please let me live in denial.
Side note: Submission on friday.
Tuesday: Training. Played 10s, somehow still feel the coach didn't like my playing style. I dunno... that's just how I play, instructions weren't clear. But of there's something wrong I would appreciate it if he would tell me, then i can improve. Well... dilema dilema. Yang got injured. Hehe... long story, quite hilarious how it happened. Went to hospital with him. Not that bad, the idiot was eating lotsa nuts at the hospital. Hahaha! Then his mother came and said he shouldn't be eating nuts! And he was like "oh..." Funny stuff! He just required some stitches though.
Today: went to school at 12 although class started at 8. Hehehe... but yeah time spent at home in the day was rather fruitful. Met up with VJ and YK to get Bear's present. Then met him for dinner. The present was abit gay lah but wth. Bear gay what! LOL!
Tomorrow: Rushhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! STRESS LEVEL OVERLOAD!!!
shyz-0-logy
I dunno what the hell's wrong with the interface but my previous entries have all turned out blank... wth...
Alright, recap recap.
Saturday: PJC carnival. Played PJC, PJC old boys, HCJC old boys, and RSN Harpoon (NAVY). Navy got an Ah Pek, wah... marvellous man! 40+ still run and side-step like he was still 20! Hehe... Navy waspretty much the strongest team there. Very unlucky, could've beaten them, but yeah... at the last minute, we broke free... I was the winger... forward pass............... ARRRGH!!! Think I'm gonna regret that for a very long time to come. On a brighter note though, I did score a try against PJC. Whoa... first try for SP. *Honoured* Played a variety of positions. Lock, Hooker, and Winger. Still dislike being stuck at the wing though, for the record. =P
Hey my site is at Rodyk Street! Zouk and Mohamed Sultan Rd are just a stone's throw away! Hehehe... Site visits may be a whole new thing. =D But yeah... not 18 yet, wth. Still young! Hahaha, its good to be young. Please let me live in denial.
Side note: Submission on friday.
Tuesday: Training. Played 10s, somehow still feel the coach didn't like my playing style. I dunno... that's just how I play, instructions weren't clear. But of there's something wrong I would appreciate it if he would tell me, then i can improve. Well... dilema dilema. Yang got injured. Hehe... long story, quite hilarious how it happened. Went to hospital with him. Not that bad, the idiot was eating lotsa nuts at the hospital. Hahaha! Then his mother came and said he shouldn't be eating nuts! And he was like "oh..." Funny stuff! He just required some stitches though.
Today: went to school at 12 although class started at 8. Hehehe... but yeah time spent at home in the day was rather fruitful. Met up with VJ and YK to get Bear's present. Then met him for dinner. The present was abit gay lah but wth. Bear gay what! LOL!
Tomorrow: Rushhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! STRESS LEVEL OVERLOAD!!!
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home