SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Sadist.

I'm such a sadist, cos here I am again to bore you with my horrible sketches. Whahaha!! Today's entry was done in the foodcourt of Hougang Mall. Don't ask me why, boredom does funny things to people.

Came home, touched it up on photoshop, and TADA~!


From left: Deyang (with panda), Me!, Cher Hao, Dan (on rope), Lester

Hehe... So cute sooooo kawaii!!! Hahaha bhb bhb but that's just me! =D

Got really bored so I changed my blog layout. Well... not really the layout but the colour and stuff =P Anyways I really love the pic up there!
Its YOSHIKI on the piano!!!
Wonderful pianist, honoured by the emperor as one of the best in Japan. Cool eh? Oh and did I mention he ROCKS on the drums as well? Heh.

Check back often for more entries cos I'm just TOO bored. Haha later.

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home