SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Horizon.

I finally found a pic of it on the net, remember the cmoic I was talking about? Yeah the rugby one. It looks like this.



I thoroughly recommend it, that is, if chinese isn't much of a bother to you as it is me. Haha.

I wolfed down the entire foot long sandwich from Subway today. Proud of myself eh? Haha. Hey, not many people can do that.

Started the day with a "morning call" from my Band Major Wei Wen, asked me if I wanted to go back for band practice. Haha, it's been ages man... and boy has the band changed since we left. Went for band with WW and Kevin. They've got a new conductor that looked arrogant like hell. Can't stand him, his teaching method almost reminds me of (HORRORS) Miss Poon!!! Yucks... Anyways didn't stay for long cos I've gotta meet Deyang to print sample BP sets. Kevin got nothing to do so he tagged along with us. Went to the printing shop, then to Sunshine Plaza to looked at model kits, then to Peace Centre cos I was supposed to meet my potato pal there. Haha! Oh btw, Ade passed me my belated birthday present. Woooow. Ok next time just remember my exact birthdate yeah!


my birthday prezzie from ade


what the card says


after I've taken some


what the "dog: card says

Thank you Ade. Hehe... ok tired now, still aching BADLY from yesterday's training. Ooooo hydrotherapy was fun!

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home