Sentosaaaa.
Costa Sands (Sentosa) is screwed! Its a blardy rip off! What kinda "deluxe" room only accomodates 2 people, has wet blankets, room stinks, no service phone, spoiled bathroom door, choked sink, dirty floor, bad TV reception and no after hours massage service! Haha ok fine I was kidding with the last one. But other than the screwed up room, Sentosa week end was a blast. Cousins get together culminating with our usual "dare party". Dares were... well, some weren't that difficult, others were just plain funny. It was about 1am you see, and like nothing else to do. LOL. Anyways, here're the dares in chronological order.
1) Lynn - (easy) Go around the chalet shouting "Garang Guni". Damn that was like soooooooo easy!
2) Deane - (I'd say the toughest) Wear Lynn's sports bra (which was tastefully pink!) and her atheletics shorts. We stuffed tissue into the boobie area so he did look "gorgeous". Haha. Oh yeah, did I mention he had to walk aound downstairs? A girl spotted him. ;)
3) Royce - (easy) Sing "Liang Zhi Lao Hu" with actions around the swimming pool. This ones damn easy, but what made it hilarious was that the security guard was sitting by the pool. Haha! So as he sang he was hanging his head low hoping the guard doesn't recognise him.
4) Me - (tough) Go to the reception and ask if they provided "after hours massuese providing SPECIAL services". I dunno but personally I would NEVER do that. Haha anyway, I was lucky cos there was no receptionist at that hour. Whahaha. Royce suggested we go to 7-11 and ask the cashier if they had durian flavoured condoms. Whatever man!!
Saturday was spent on the beach. Beach Volleyball!! Ok, pros and cons time. The advantage of having a broken finger is that people don't blame you for missed shots. The disadvantage is... well, you can't take the shot! Anyway I played with my left hand. Got in some pretty impressive spikes and blocks. Whahaha. Oh I missed SP vs Navy. Heard the guys won 4 tries to 3. GO SP!!!
The metal support's coming off soon! I can't wait!
So heng... 1st group presenting tomorrow. And in front of an entire lecture theatre... Shawn... why why why is your surname so "Heng"?
I stuck on The Da Vinci Code.
I love this song.
Here Without You - Three Doors Down
A hundred days had made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lights had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the ame
But all the miles had separate
They disappeared now when I’m dreaming of your face
I’m here without you baby but you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me
The miles just keep rolling as the people either way to say hello
I hear this life is overrated but I hope it gets better as we go
I’m here without you baby but you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it’s only you and me
Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won’t take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it’s all said and done
It gets hard but it won’t take away my love
I’m here without you baby but you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it’s only you and me
I’m here without you baby but you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but you're still with me in my dreams
But tonight girl it’s only you and me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shyz-0-logy
Costa Sands (Sentosa) is screwed! Its a blardy rip off! What kinda "deluxe" room only accomodates 2 people, has wet blankets, room stinks, no service phone, spoiled bathroom door, choked sink, dirty floor, bad TV reception and no after hours massage service! Haha ok fine I was kidding with the last one. But other than the screwed up room, Sentosa week end was a blast. Cousins get together culminating with our usual "dare party". Dares were... well, some weren't that difficult, others were just plain funny. It was about 1am you see, and like nothing else to do. LOL. Anyways, here're the dares in chronological order.
1) Lynn - (easy) Go around the chalet shouting "Garang Guni". Damn that was like soooooooo easy!
2) Deane - (I'd say the toughest) Wear Lynn's sports bra (which was tastefully pink!) and her atheletics shorts. We stuffed tissue into the boobie area so he did look "gorgeous". Haha. Oh yeah, did I mention he had to walk aound downstairs? A girl spotted him. ;)
3) Royce - (easy) Sing "Liang Zhi Lao Hu" with actions around the swimming pool. This ones damn easy, but what made it hilarious was that the security guard was sitting by the pool. Haha! So as he sang he was hanging his head low hoping the guard doesn't recognise him.
4) Me - (tough) Go to the reception and ask if they provided "after hours massuese providing SPECIAL services". I dunno but personally I would NEVER do that. Haha anyway, I was lucky cos there was no receptionist at that hour. Whahaha. Royce suggested we go to 7-11 and ask the cashier if they had durian flavoured condoms. Whatever man!!
Saturday was spent on the beach. Beach Volleyball!! Ok, pros and cons time. The advantage of having a broken finger is that people don't blame you for missed shots. The disadvantage is... well, you can't take the shot! Anyway I played with my left hand. Got in some pretty impressive spikes and blocks. Whahaha. Oh I missed SP vs Navy. Heard the guys won 4 tries to 3. GO SP!!!
The metal support's coming off soon! I can't wait!
So heng... 1st group presenting tomorrow. And in front of an entire lecture theatre... Shawn... why why why is your surname so "Heng"?
I stuck on The Da Vinci Code.
I love this song.
Here Without You - Three Doors Down
A hundred days had made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lights had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the ame
But all the miles had separate
They disappeared now when I’m dreaming of your face
I’m here without you baby but you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me
The miles just keep rolling as the people either way to say hello
I hear this life is overrated but I hope it gets better as we go
I’m here without you baby but you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it’s only you and me
Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won’t take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it’s all said and done
It gets hard but it won’t take away my love
I’m here without you baby but you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it’s only you and me
I’m here without you baby but you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but you're still with me in my dreams
But tonight girl it’s only you and me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home