Happy Birthday to my "gay" mate
VINCENT JACHJA
(cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha...)
Eh funny ah? People's name pronounce properly ok! Hahaa...
(Cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha...)
So far reporting to Tekong on 2nd June
Yang
Zhen Cong
Francis
Other mates reporting in on 8th June
Kevin
Deyang
Rui Song
Oh, and Yew Kwang got the privillege of reporting straight to Pasir Ris Camp. Haha COMMANDO baby! Woohoo! Yes sir, red beret sir! 7th July coming soon SIR!
I miss touch.
Have you seen Frank Lampard's boots? OMG... I likeeeeee. Adidas Predator Absolute in BLUE!!! Pardon me, I just love my Adidas boots in BLUE. Right now I have the Frank Lampard's version of the Predator Pulse. C'mon Adidas, import that baby to Singapore, Daddy's waiting to wear you.
And for the record, I'm a Man U fan. Down with Chelsea! I just like the boots. =P
Someone tell me where I can find the British Irish Lions/New Zealand jersey?
Kevin just bought an Ngage QD. I'm slowly influencing people to join in the Ngage revolution. Gaming rocks. Haha. But then again, Jimmy said the top of the list for models stolen in NS belongs to the Ngage. Now... do I wanna bring it in or not... hmmm...
Alright, just taking a break from drawing the characters and maps for the game. Gotta get back. Cheer up man... cha cha cha cha cha cha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home