Good.
Feel good today. Been doing work. Hahaha. Managed to finish my revisions for ES today. Believe it or not... I actually ploughed through that thick piece of shyte. Haha... and yeah, I'm done with my TOA as well. 4 A1 panels here I come.
Presentation tomorrow. The kinda irritating presentations that happen to clash on the exact same day as a test. Talk about IRRITATING...!! Right... Anyway think its more or less settled. WTC... hate that module, useless... haha =P Some more need to dress formally... that'll be the second time this week man. Haha...
Going jogging tomorrow. 2.4km with Hermie and Bush. Well, its about time huh? I'm sitting around pounding on fats anyways. LOL! So... test, presentation, then run. Hectic day leh. Haha... Well nothing much to add, chill y'all.
"If I've done anything that made you feel bad, I'm sorry."
shyz-
Feel good today. Been doing work. Hahaha. Managed to finish my revisions for ES today. Believe it or not... I actually ploughed through that thick piece of shyte. Haha... and yeah, I'm done with my TOA as well. 4 A1 panels here I come.
Presentation tomorrow. The kinda irritating presentations that happen to clash on the exact same day as a test. Talk about IRRITATING...!! Right... Anyway think its more or less settled. WTC... hate that module, useless... haha =P Some more need to dress formally... that'll be the second time this week man. Haha...
Going jogging tomorrow. 2.4km with Hermie and Bush. Well, its about time huh? I'm sitting around pounding on fats anyways. LOL! So... test, presentation, then run. Hectic day leh. Haha... Well nothing much to add, chill y'all.
"If I've done anything that made you feel bad, I'm sorry."
shyz-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home