Yow.
Been a slackin day once again. Slept like a pig. Hahaha. Ah well... went to church this morning, then by the time I reached home I was like, dead? Hahaha. Damn tired. Actually slept trhoughout the whole afternoon. Feeling pretty guilty now, didn't do any work. But... what's the point of being guilty right? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Hahaha.
Ok lah, just talked to Yang about organising a BBQ after exams. He was asking whether or not we should invite the touch girls. Hahaha. (I know your true motive Yang!) Yeah, then was talking about Shush as well... what the hell. Basically just didn't wanna have the kinda politics in the team lah so... Arrrgh! Don't know how also. Anyways, was watching WrestleMania XX on channel 5. Hey Channel 5 sucks man! They cut off so many parts!! What the... Anyways, attitude lor, don't feel like watching anymore. (channel 5 sux! =P Gonna boycott you... hahaha)
Yeah so that's about it lah. Wanna sleep... again. Hahaha. Piggy... Aite, Night all.
"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."
~Dan Rather
shyz-0-logy
Been a slackin day once again. Slept like a pig. Hahaha. Ah well... went to church this morning, then by the time I reached home I was like, dead? Hahaha. Damn tired. Actually slept trhoughout the whole afternoon. Feeling pretty guilty now, didn't do any work. But... what's the point of being guilty right? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Hahaha.
Ok lah, just talked to Yang about organising a BBQ after exams. He was asking whether or not we should invite the touch girls. Hahaha. (I know your true motive Yang!) Yeah, then was talking about Shush as well... what the hell. Basically just didn't wanna have the kinda politics in the team lah so... Arrrgh! Don't know how also. Anyways, was watching WrestleMania XX on channel 5. Hey Channel 5 sucks man! They cut off so many parts!! What the... Anyways, attitude lor, don't feel like watching anymore. (channel 5 sux! =P Gonna boycott you... hahaha)
Yeah so that's about it lah. Wanna sleep... again. Hahaha. Piggy... Aite, Night all.
"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."
~Dan Rather
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home