SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Saturday, August 7, 2004

Lovely day filled with stress and high tackles.

School start: 8am.
School End: 5pm
Submission Dateline: 4pm
Training Start: 5pm
Tasks to do before training: pump the muthaf***ing balls! Haha...

Left class at 430pm, damn tired. Reached the field, only Bryden and Wilson there... WTH!!? Pengz, so took out all the stuff (did I mention I hate being in charge of logistics?) and pumped the balls. By the time training got underway, felt like sleeping on the spot. Hahaha. zzZZZZzzz

Training today was ok, the usual stuff. Played contact again. Got @#*#ing stuck at the wing again! Hahaha... but ok, scored 3 tries (I think). got high tackled again. My jaw's gonna get dislocated sooner or later. Already i can't open my mouth fully without some pain. Now... I'm not sure. We'll see how it goes yeah?

I've got the funniest cousin in the world. Hahaha! Valda said she would bitch in my testimonial as soon as she figures out how to use friendster! What a great cousin I have right? LOL! Just so you know, I bitched in hers as well. Go check it out. Ha!

"Lynn eats with her toes. Go figure."

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home