Wooo~!
Submissions up and over, feel like I'm free! Printed our BRO5 badges! So Kawaii~!! LOL! Found out my Jap name too, although I doubt the authenthicity. Watashi wa Rin Kaoru sama. It sounds stupid lah but yeah, it's definitely better than SHITAKE! :P Anyways, got down to drawing the cartoons as requested by lynnie. You better appreciate it man! Hahaha! Sleepy... Got AutoCad class tomorrow. Here's a peek at the picture ;)
Yawwwwwwn... Shawn out.
"zzzZZZzzzZZZzzZ"
shyz-0-logy
Submissions up and over, feel like I'm free! Printed our BRO5 badges! So Kawaii~!! LOL! Found out my Jap name too, although I doubt the authenthicity. Watashi wa Rin Kaoru sama. It sounds stupid lah but yeah, it's definitely better than SHITAKE! :P Anyways, got down to drawing the cartoons as requested by lynnie. You better appreciate it man! Hahaha! Sleepy... Got AutoCad class tomorrow. Here's a peek at the picture ;)
Yawwwwwwn... Shawn out.
"zzzZZZzzzZZZzzZ"
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home