SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Thursday, November 25, 2004

How much blood are you willing to shed to stay alive?

Haha! I just love that cheesy line. Yeah finally caught Saw. I must say, brilliantly thought of plot. Wonderful, although yeah, it was a little gruesome. But hey, if any of you out there wants some intimacy with ur girlfriends, THIS is the show to catch. Ha!

I wonder what the deal is about Maple Story. Lots of people are playing it, ninja's been asking me to download it, even VJ asked me to play too. Hahaha... well, maybe when I'm really bored. Haha no offence.

Polar Express was B-O-R-I-N-G.

Luna from the movie Casshern rocks. Hehe... go check her out.

Yes, finally we get to face NYJC again. Been looking forward to that for a GOD long time. Hopefully I get to see some of the seniors! Hehe, too bad JL, Dud and Guo Wei are enlisting on the 8th... match's on the 10th. Oh and we're facing SRJC as well. Hope to see people there.

ACSI tomorrow. Let's go baby.

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home