One Question.
How in THE BLUE HELL did Olinda get ousted by Sylvester????!!!!????
I've come to the conclusion that either Singaporeans are totally definitely deaf, or Sylvester's been playing with some voodoo that allowed him to cruise through into the final stages like say... Singapore going through to the world cup finals! Either way, I'm disgusted by the results. Sheesh! As to who'll win Singapore Idol, I don't give a damn now.
shyz-0-logy
How in THE BLUE HELL did Olinda get ousted by Sylvester????!!!!????
I've come to the conclusion that either Singaporeans are totally definitely deaf, or Sylvester's been playing with some voodoo that allowed him to cruise through into the final stages like say... Singapore going through to the world cup finals! Either way, I'm disgusted by the results. Sheesh! As to who'll win Singapore Idol, I don't give a damn now.
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home