Kids will be kids.
Went down to Qifa Pri to do our rugby league referreeing thing today. Hey, the pri school kids there were just so cute! The boys were very sporting, and the girls were damn enthu lah! Their match reminded me of catfights. Haha... But they were good. On the whole, think the girls played better strategy wise.
Met Yang's friend Lipeng (if I'm not wrong =P) and joined them in their search for a present. Apparently she was Yang's JJC OGL then came to SP and now she's 1 year our junior and she's in SP touch. Man! That was one helluva mouthfull.
Went down for touch training. Still having the usual "gap" problem, can't spot gaps fast enough still... tomorrow's match's against Navy and PJC, hopefully I can "reclaim" my out-centre position. And more importantly, I've gotta break through.
Shit... my blister just got aggrevated during touch, hopefully I would be able to play tomorrow.
shyz-0-logy
Went down to Qifa Pri to do our rugby league referreeing thing today. Hey, the pri school kids there were just so cute! The boys were very sporting, and the girls were damn enthu lah! Their match reminded me of catfights. Haha... But they were good. On the whole, think the girls played better strategy wise.
Met Yang's friend Lipeng (if I'm not wrong =P) and joined them in their search for a present. Apparently she was Yang's JJC OGL then came to SP and now she's 1 year our junior and she's in SP touch. Man! That was one helluva mouthfull.
Went down for touch training. Still having the usual "gap" problem, can't spot gaps fast enough still... tomorrow's match's against Navy and PJC, hopefully I can "reclaim" my out-centre position. And more importantly, I've gotta break through.
Shit... my blister just got aggrevated during touch, hopefully I would be able to play tomorrow.
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home