SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Friday, January 28, 2005

Submission.

Yet another deadline met and done with. It's starting to get really routine now... Work, panic, sleepless nights, submission, a few day's rest, crit, work. This vicious cycle's really starting to get to me. Anyways, I'm done with this submission. And yay, I handed in on time! So that's that.

Went to Bugis with Cher Hao, Dan and Deyang to get CH's (very belated) birthday present. So bhb right he, get present he choose one... where got such thing? LOL! But yeah... I guess we owe him that much considering how BELATED this is. Aite so we were supposed to be "looking-for-a-cap-cos-he-wanted-a-cap-which-is-rather-irrelavant-to-me-cos-damn-even-with-a-cap-he -looks-the-same-which-is-oh-so-ugly-and-it-really-doesn't-make-a-difference-with-or-without-a-cap-so-just-give-it-up-CH-cos-I'm-thinking-up-EVERY-excuse-NOT-to-get-you-a-cap!! Haha!! Ehhhh... waste my time lah went to Bugis but ended up with nothing. CH looks funny in the Playboy cap though, I swear I would have got it for him but he'll have to wear it everyday! Whahaha. Oh we went to this Korean supermarket at Burlington Square. The stuff there was interesting. They had this cracker that tasted like Mamee but comes in the shape of a firestarter. That was good. Bought one of that and an a carbonated apple drink that left alot to be desired... Dan was shopping like he hadn't eaten in weeks! CH as usual... taking his own sweet time. Haha. Headed over to Sunshine Plaza after that. Yeah, we actually got CH to go there. Went to look at figurines. They're damn cool!! Eying this sword display set which costs $12. Ah well, I'll get it soon enough. Deyang got his Gundam Seed stuff, I believe it was a Kira figurine. Then from there we splitted.

Oh I got bored so I started a new comic. Tenma No Kaze. Still halfway through book 1. It's about some fighter lah... Haha. Lazy to explain the whole thing. Oh and I read through the prologue of The Da Vinci Code in the bookshop while waiting for my brother. Not bad, anyone has the book? BORROW!!! Haha. Sickening cos its all out in the libraries... either on loan or reserved.

My msn is giving me problems!! I can't see what I'm typing! Damn that msn.

Now, please excuse me while I slack. FINALLY!

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home