SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Tuesday, February 1, 2005

Slacker.

The past few days have been spent slacking. I've never felt so free before. Ha! What a life I have right? Boooooooring. Had training today. Well... technically its training. Haaaa... did some runs and stuff, played some touch. Oh the touch girls got this inter gender touch competition today. SP (or rather SP alumni + some other ppl) vs RP. Errr... don't wanna sound bad but... THE GUY WITH LONG HAIR FROM RP LOOKS DAMN GAY! Whahha. Ok that wasn't very nice. I'm sorry, I take that back. Hehe, couldn't help it. Yum said they totally trashed RP. Well... I thought as much. Haha. Anyways, SP vs Greenwich Sec this Thurs. Looks abit like "bully" on paper. Well... heard their C Div team held PJC to a draw. Wow! Just as well, got crit on Thurs, afternoon slot. Sooooo... will be a little late for the match lah. Hopefully won't miss much. IVP's 2 weeks away. I can feel this cold shiver down my spine already.

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home