SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

One Night Stand!

No no this is much more innocent than it looks. I'm referring to the ECW One Night Stand PPV here. One of the BEST PPV one could ever watch.

Haven't been blogging lately no because I've got nothing to say, but simply because
1) I don't have the time
2) I don't have the energy
3) I just totally don't feel like it
4) I wanna slack instead
5) I'm recuperating my broken/fractured/whatever-you-call-it finger
6) I miss rugby
7) I miss someone else ;)
8) I've got too many thoughts on my mind

That being said, I've really gotta clear my mind. Heh...

Last weekend was a blast. It's always a blast whenever my cousins come over from Thailand. We can practically form a basketball team.

Ryan - 16, 180cm, Centre
Shawn - 19, 178cm, Power Forward
Royce - 24, 176cm, Small Forward
Deane - 18, 172cm, Shooting Guard
Dion - 15, 170cm, Point Guard
Lynn - 15, 156cm, she can be our manager =P

Anyways, caught Initial D on Sunday. Had time to kill befor the movie so we went to play basketball... in the arcade. Haha. There were only 2 machines so we challenged each other. Ended up with my bro and me. Round 1, me 66pts, my bro 63. Above 60 points we get a free game. So round 2. Man, was hot! Haha... felt like I totally CANNOT miss. Oh, and i finally made use of my pinky again. Lemme tell you, the pinky is so blardy important when shooting a basketball can? I felt like freaking frankenstein shooting hoops with a broken finger a few days back. But hey, can support a ball already... not bad progress eh? Oh yeah, final score, me 112 to my bro's 109. EH BAH!! Power Forward beats Point Guard!!! How often do you get that!? LOL.

Initial D was... hmm... pretty predictable. The car stunts were cool. The drifts were great. But that's about all. Jay can't act for nuts. Maybe he could act for bananas instead. Haha... And the ending was one of the most anti-climax ending I've ever seen. I'd rank it close behind The Grudge. Lousy... what a rip-off. To think I paid $9.50 to watch it. I feel conned...

PastaMania sucks. My dad cooks better pasta. Another rip-off. All my cousins can atest to that.

I finally started training again on monday. It felt good. Kinda nostalgic... but good... ah well... mixed feelings. Still can't perform though cos I'm catching balls with my left hand and my right wrist. Totally don't wanna ball hitting my right pinky. 1 month... sheesh

Didn't plan on going to school today, but in the end, learnt that there was an MAT lecture at 230pm. Oh, MAT was fun today. FOR ONCE! LOL! We had to build a (yawns) straw tower. Sounds boring? Not really. Bro5 did an ok looking tower, which totally does NOT resemble anything we drew in plan. But wth... it worked! More details on Deyang's blog cos as usual, I'm too lazy to type out the details. Haha!

http://yang-meh-meh.blogspot.com

Manga makes my day. Sketching makes my night.

The Da Vinci code takes up any free time in between.

I'll be back when I've done more recalling.

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home