Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder - shyz
To the one I admire
Love
And truely miss...
I couldn't help but reminisce the times
When the skies were blue and the spirits high
The aura of your presence
The warmth that I feel
Can't help but recognize
The love that you put through
The times with you around
The radiance surrounding you
Brought joy to the people
You were talking to
And you know its real
When I say this to you
I'll cherish every word and moment
May the good lord bless you
To the times that we shared
The times we've been through
The memory of your smile will find you
Your prescence will be greatly missed
Your spirit in our hearts will weave
A pretty picture forevermore
Absence makes the heart grow fonder
I'll always remember how you call me to,
Tell me to, and advice me too
When I got to you
The feeling so surreal
Its like something in me died
That would never heal
For a moment I just stood there
Without sense or reason
Then it dawned on me
It was a change of seasons
The great one called you home
So that you could forever be free
Blessed with the gift of immortality
I guess all of this was just God's plan to be
So that you could spread His love for eternity
But in our hearts we'll still miss you so
For you left an impression that would never go
To the times that we shared
The times we've been through
The memory of your smile will find you
A lovely dove now flying free
Into the horizon with majesty
A pretty picture forevermore
Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Fonder...
Fonder...
Your presence will be greatly missed
Your spirit in our hearts will weave
A pretty picture forevermore
Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Your absence made my heart grow fonder...
---- - ----
To the one I admire
Love
And truely miss...
I couldn't help but reminisce the times
When the skies were blue and the spirits high
The aura of your presence
The warmth that I feel
Can't help but recognize
The love that you put through
The times with you around
The radiance surrounding you
Brought joy to the people
You were talking to
And you know its real
When I say this to you
I'll cherish every word and moment
May the good lord bless you
To the times that we shared
The times we've been through
The memory of your smile will find you
Your prescence will be greatly missed
Your spirit in our hearts will weave
A pretty picture forevermore
Absence makes the heart grow fonder
I'll always remember how you call me to,
Tell me to, and advice me too
When I got to you
The feeling so surreal
Its like something in me died
That would never heal
For a moment I just stood there
Without sense or reason
Then it dawned on me
It was a change of seasons
The great one called you home
So that you could forever be free
Blessed with the gift of immortality
I guess all of this was just God's plan to be
So that you could spread His love for eternity
But in our hearts we'll still miss you so
For you left an impression that would never go
To the times that we shared
The times we've been through
The memory of your smile will find you
A lovely dove now flying free
Into the horizon with majesty
A pretty picture forevermore
Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Fonder...
Fonder...
Your presence will be greatly missed
Your spirit in our hearts will weave
A pretty picture forevermore
Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Your absence made my heart grow fonder...
---- - ----

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home