Miracle!
Something miraculous happened today. Even I could hardly believe it. I was actually on time for 8am class!! OMG! This calls for a celebration. But then again, everyday with me around calls for a celebration man. Whahaha.
Today's tutorial was ok cos I finally got to show my plans. Anyways, gotta rethink my structural plan so yeah... And I realised that Ms Chew and Mr Neo are LIGHTYEARS better than Mr Toh lah! He sucks! He gotta consult his engineer on everything! Like WTH?? I wonder if the school pays him to come lecture or to come and ask his engineer stuff. I can't believe it... simple questions like "what do you think the dimensions for columns for an 8 storey buildings will be?" and he will go "I'll check with my engineer and get back to you." Like what the fuck right? You don't know your work or what? Maybe our school should employ his engineer instead, probably save them some cash too. And damn... when you shgow him your work, he tells you great great great grandfather stories! Arrrgh!! Sack him man, he's a waste of resources.
Speaking of lecturers, we (bro5) have came up with a phrase for our current lecturers. Haha... last year, it was "YEN can cook, so KEN you", cos our lecturers were Mr Yen and Mr Ken. This year,s one goes something like this. "Chew Toe Nail". OMG... gross right? Comes from Ms Chew, Mr Toh and Mr Neo. Ok... so it's not the exact spelling, so what? All in good fun man.
I finally got in some crap time with Deyang on MSN. Pity I can't accept the files he's sending. So sad so sad. DY! Draw girl for me! Hehehe...
There was a lecture on sun shades and claddings today. Needless to say, half the class were sleeping and the other half deeply engrossed in their own world. Effectively, the speaker was only talking to the lecturers. Hehe. Lousy talk, waste of time. However, we got some lovely samples so I ain't complaining much.
I hate train rides home alone. But sometimes, it just feels right.
Matt Hardy's back~ Rock on fellow MFers! Together we'll kick Adam Copeland's sorry ass.
I wanna change phone I wanna change phone I wanna change phone. Sony Ericsson k600i looks simply DELICIOUS! Ok, I'm kinda jealous cos now ALL my cousins are using Sony Ericsson phones! I'm the bloody odd one out lah...
Dion - SE T610
Deane - SE T630
Lynn - SE K700i
Ryan - SE K700i
Valda - SE K500i
Royce - SE K500i
Aileen - SE S700i
Hows bout adding me to the list with SE K600i? Hehe 3G aite!!
Speaking of SE phones there're just too many of them around me. The bros...
Cher Hao - SE T630
Dan - SE K500i
Lester - SE K500i
Yes... Deyang! You're the best! Don't ever change your BABY! Hahaa... pei wo ba!
shyz-0-logy
Something miraculous happened today. Even I could hardly believe it. I was actually on time for 8am class!! OMG! This calls for a celebration. But then again, everyday with me around calls for a celebration man. Whahaha.
Today's tutorial was ok cos I finally got to show my plans. Anyways, gotta rethink my structural plan so yeah... And I realised that Ms Chew and Mr Neo are LIGHTYEARS better than Mr Toh lah! He sucks! He gotta consult his engineer on everything! Like WTH?? I wonder if the school pays him to come lecture or to come and ask his engineer stuff. I can't believe it... simple questions like "what do you think the dimensions for columns for an 8 storey buildings will be?" and he will go "I'll check with my engineer and get back to you." Like what the fuck right? You don't know your work or what? Maybe our school should employ his engineer instead, probably save them some cash too. And damn... when you shgow him your work, he tells you great great great grandfather stories! Arrrgh!! Sack him man, he's a waste of resources.
Speaking of lecturers, we (bro5) have came up with a phrase for our current lecturers. Haha... last year, it was "YEN can cook, so KEN you", cos our lecturers were Mr Yen and Mr Ken. This year,s one goes something like this. "Chew Toe Nail". OMG... gross right? Comes from Ms Chew, Mr Toh and Mr Neo. Ok... so it's not the exact spelling, so what? All in good fun man.
I finally got in some crap time with Deyang on MSN. Pity I can't accept the files he's sending. So sad so sad. DY! Draw girl for me! Hehehe...
There was a lecture on sun shades and claddings today. Needless to say, half the class were sleeping and the other half deeply engrossed in their own world. Effectively, the speaker was only talking to the lecturers. Hehe. Lousy talk, waste of time. However, we got some lovely samples so I ain't complaining much.
I hate train rides home alone. But sometimes, it just feels right.
Matt Hardy's back~ Rock on fellow MFers! Together we'll kick Adam Copeland's sorry ass.
I wanna change phone I wanna change phone I wanna change phone. Sony Ericsson k600i looks simply DELICIOUS! Ok, I'm kinda jealous cos now ALL my cousins are using Sony Ericsson phones! I'm the bloody odd one out lah...
Dion - SE T610
Deane - SE T630
Lynn - SE K700i
Ryan - SE K700i
Valda - SE K500i
Royce - SE K500i
Aileen - SE S700i
Hows bout adding me to the list with SE K600i? Hehe 3G aite!!
Speaking of SE phones there're just too many of them around me. The bros...
Cher Hao - SE T630
Dan - SE K500i
Lester - SE K500i
Yes... Deyang! You're the best! Don't ever change your BABY! Hahaa... pei wo ba!
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home