Exhilerating
Oh yes. I'm living life on the edge and I'm loving it. JC2 Submissions on friday and I've still not touched my work for the whole of the one week "break". Actually, I did touch them. Just that I didn't add to it, which means nothing has been done. Which equates to zero productivity. Therefore amounting to failure. Whatever... Sheesh! I HATE ARCHI!!
I just realised I can't stand Evangelists. And I'll shoot anyone who says I can sit down. (Alright, laaaaaame... I know =P) They seem to over exagerate everything. Like... get real man. If life was so good and wholesome, there wouldn't be a need for a god. And no, I'm not criticising their religion. We are afterall, fellow christians. The only difference lies in our denominations. I happen to be a Roman Catholic, whose ways are far more conservative and we're not accustomed to "pulling" people into our community. I'm not saying all other christians do this but from what I see, MOST of them practice the art (I shouldn't call it art cos it completely defaces the meaning of art), no, the way of "pulling" people. I seriously contemplated using the word "conning" but I figured "pulling' would be a more politically correct alternative. I shall not dwell on this topic cos I sense a hostile reply of sorts. Let me just clarify that I am not biased against the other christian denominations as a whole, only those who bring a bad name to the religion.
It's officially the start of term 2. OMG... my submission for Film is today and I heard the storyboard needs to have 15 frames at the minimum but I only have 6 now. No matter, I always get my work done... somehow. Hehe.
I'm going a little short today. (In my blog entry, not anywhere else!) Fucking tired... I hate my weekends.
I just wanna sketch pictures of beautiful ladies all day long...........................................
shyz-0-logy
Oh yes. I'm living life on the edge and I'm loving it. JC2 Submissions on friday and I've still not touched my work for the whole of the one week "break". Actually, I did touch them. Just that I didn't add to it, which means nothing has been done. Which equates to zero productivity. Therefore amounting to failure. Whatever... Sheesh! I HATE ARCHI!!
I just realised I can't stand Evangelists. And I'll shoot anyone who says I can sit down. (Alright, laaaaaame... I know =P) They seem to over exagerate everything. Like... get real man. If life was so good and wholesome, there wouldn't be a need for a god. And no, I'm not criticising their religion. We are afterall, fellow christians. The only difference lies in our denominations. I happen to be a Roman Catholic, whose ways are far more conservative and we're not accustomed to "pulling" people into our community. I'm not saying all other christians do this but from what I see, MOST of them practice the art (I shouldn't call it art cos it completely defaces the meaning of art), no, the way of "pulling" people. I seriously contemplated using the word "conning" but I figured "pulling' would be a more politically correct alternative. I shall not dwell on this topic cos I sense a hostile reply of sorts. Let me just clarify that I am not biased against the other christian denominations as a whole, only those who bring a bad name to the religion.
It's officially the start of term 2. OMG... my submission for Film is today and I heard the storyboard needs to have 15 frames at the minimum but I only have 6 now. No matter, I always get my work done... somehow. Hehe.
I'm going a little short today. (In my blog entry, not anywhere else!) Fucking tired... I hate my weekends.
I just wanna sketch pictures of beautiful ladies all day long...........................................
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home