Official.
I'm going to Malaysia with the team from 26th to 28th. We'll be playing UTM (University of Technology Malaysia) or however you spell it. Don't you just find malay spelling funny? Haha no offence to the Malays. Just got a peek at the possible 1st team.
1) Ron - prop
2) Jimmy - hooker
3) Wilson - prop
4) Ahmad(?) - lock
5) Francis - lock
6) Bryan - flanker
7) Daniel - flanker
8) Nantha - no. 8
9) Rizwan - scrum half
10) Addy - fly half
11) Shahril - blind wing
12) Othman - in centre
13) Shankara - out centre
14) Shawn - open wing
15) (Full-back not confirmed)
Honestly a little nervous about playing them cos firstly, I heard they're toughter than QUITO. And secondly, I'm more accustomed to playing at out centre. But anyhow, playing at wing could be fun too, provided they don't burn me. Haha! Albert's gonna bring us around to eat! Thats like, Heaven!! And they'll be settling the bunking soon. Hope I get a sensible bunk mate. Haha. We'll be recieving our jerseys and t-shirts on Thursday! I dunno about the jerseys, but I so wanna see the t-shirts man! Afterall, it's my design! Whahahaha... hope it comes out nice.
To Deyang: I think it's my com's problem, seriously thinking of reformatting. You got reformat disc?
Have an appointment at TTSH later to access the progress of my finger. It's been scary, especially yesterday during training (I'm not supposed to train yet actually) when I went for a tackle and landed on my pinkie (then the guy landed on top of it)... Oooooooo... sharp pain sharp pain. Thank goodness it's not out of shape. Hehe.
Work time work time.
Later.
shyz-0-logy
I'm going to Malaysia with the team from 26th to 28th. We'll be playing UTM (University of Technology Malaysia) or however you spell it. Don't you just find malay spelling funny? Haha no offence to the Malays. Just got a peek at the possible 1st team.
1) Ron - prop
2) Jimmy - hooker
3) Wilson - prop
4) Ahmad(?) - lock
5) Francis - lock
6) Bryan - flanker
7) Daniel - flanker
8) Nantha - no. 8
9) Rizwan - scrum half
10) Addy - fly half
11) Shahril - blind wing
12) Othman - in centre
13) Shankara - out centre
14) Shawn - open wing
15) (Full-back not confirmed)
Honestly a little nervous about playing them cos firstly, I heard they're toughter than QUITO. And secondly, I'm more accustomed to playing at out centre. But anyhow, playing at wing could be fun too, provided they don't burn me. Haha! Albert's gonna bring us around to eat! Thats like, Heaven!! And they'll be settling the bunking soon. Hope I get a sensible bunk mate. Haha. We'll be recieving our jerseys and t-shirts on Thursday! I dunno about the jerseys, but I so wanna see the t-shirts man! Afterall, it's my design! Whahahaha... hope it comes out nice.
To Deyang: I think it's my com's problem, seriously thinking of reformatting. You got reformat disc?
Have an appointment at TTSH later to access the progress of my finger. It's been scary, especially yesterday during training (I'm not supposed to train yet actually) when I went for a tackle and landed on my pinkie (then the guy landed on top of it)... Oooooooo... sharp pain sharp pain. Thank goodness it's not out of shape. Hehe.
Work time work time.
Later.
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home