SHYZISM

delusional rantings of an anti-Singaporean Singaporean

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Hahaha!!

I got my results for JC2. I'm a straight C student! Whahaha! Not that I'm friggin proud of it but hey, I got Cs! Ok this is getting overzealous. Gotta improve. Ms Chew said I can go up 1 more grade AT LEAST! So encouraging!!! *smirk smirk*

Nothing much to blog about today. Oh the talk we had to attend in which the speakers were poly grads from Archi Tech. (Apparently it was called Architectural Technology back then... Again, we 1986 ppl gotta be their guinea pigs cos they changed the course format and renamed it Architecture) Interesting. One Uni student, one model maker, one photographer. Damn funny, the model maker loves taking note of what "ang mohs like". Hahaha. Honestly I don't see myself persuing architecture beyond poly. I just don't have the passion for it. Bah... Someone tell me what job out there requires sketching cartoons? Hahaha. I'd gladly apply.

Deyang is my long lost twin. Hahaha. We think too alike to not be twins. Can you believe we were checking out the same girl at SIR building the other day and we didn't even know it till Deyang drew her out. Hahaha. Damn funny. We got telepathy man.

Btw... the girl wasn't my type. Too young, probably sec school. Hahaha... but cute though! Right DY? LOL! And no, she was wearing PINK sweater =P

Ehhhh... what a poser I am. But who cares? I like this Pic. Taken by my bro. It RAWKS with style! Hahaha!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chill out y'all. Till next time.

shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home