Everything's got a colour to tune to
The spectrum divides and synchronise
To each its own to identify to
But together as one they beautify
The green out there to satisfy
Big blue skies a potrait of a world diversified
And baby love's just like the calm sea waters
That flows on through our very eyes
Errr... Poetic mode today. Probably caffeine overdose. I think I'm gonna watch School Of Rock again. Oh yeah, I haven't done my report. But hey, screw that, entertainment's more important right now. Haha!
I've been listening to some of my songs (when I say some, I meant the miserable few that i have) and realised how each of their lyrics really relates to society, to our lives. Try this one, Always by Saliva.
I love you, I hate you
I can't get around you
I breathe you, I taste you
I can't live without you
I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And that I'm done with you
Relate that to yourself and I'm sure in some point in YOUR life it struck a chord. Ok enough of this soppy boring stuff. About my life now yeah?
Tuesday was back to school for me. Site visit to... site? Ok, it's Funan IT mall. Was supposed to study their structural system and basement carpark. Like how pathetic is that man... And the worst thing is, we had to get permission from management to scrutinise their building. Even the lecturers were like... WTF? Anyways, the bottom line was that we couldn't take pictures, only sketches.
To Funan's screwed up management:
Like WTH do you think we are? Freaking robots? I'd like to see you sketch man. Your bloody hands would have probably shrunk to a size equivalent to that of your brain!
Enough of lousy overheads. Oh, Cher Hao decided to wear some NEW ADIDAS FORUM HIGH CUT shoes that day and had his feet half fucked by the time we got to Funan. Haha! Moral of the story? Do NOT wear new shoes especially if you freaking know that you're going on a field trip! LOL!
I feel so cheated. I got my Adidas Forum Low cut for $40 and CH got his high cut for $55! What is the world coming to!? Ah well, still nobody can top my steal of a Nike dunk at $36. Whahahaaa.
Training on Tuesday instead of Mon. Don't ask me why. I didn't even know about it till Tuesday itself. Was supposed to meet Yang for touch but found out there was training. Ron ripped my (ONE AND ONLY) NY t-shirt! Nooooooooo... It's totally ripped in half... Boo hoo hoo. Someone get me another one PLEASE? I promise I will blindly support NY forever. Whahahaha.
I'm so full of injuries now its sorry. To my coach - Please stop injuring your own players by making them play full contact matches every training. Its really really demoralising. We've lost so many good players to injury.
- Kelvin : Torn Archilles Tendon
- Daniel : Thigh injury
- Nantha : Knee injury
- Hermann : Concussions and Spine
- Ahmad : Knee injury
- Rizwan : Wrist injury
Just to name a few. Seriously coach, get a life. Players are human beings too. Have a heart.
Mr TAN DE YANG managed to tag on my blog! OMG! Miracle! Pigs can fly! Sloths can run! Lalala flood my tagboard ba!
I've got issues. Don't mind me.
shyz-0-logy
The spectrum divides and synchronise
To each its own to identify to
But together as one they beautify
The green out there to satisfy
Big blue skies a potrait of a world diversified
And baby love's just like the calm sea waters
That flows on through our very eyes
Errr... Poetic mode today. Probably caffeine overdose. I think I'm gonna watch School Of Rock again. Oh yeah, I haven't done my report. But hey, screw that, entertainment's more important right now. Haha!
I've been listening to some of my songs (when I say some, I meant the miserable few that i have) and realised how each of their lyrics really relates to society, to our lives. Try this one, Always by Saliva.
I love you, I hate you
I can't get around you
I breathe you, I taste you
I can't live without you
I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And that I'm done with you
Relate that to yourself and I'm sure in some point in YOUR life it struck a chord. Ok enough of this soppy boring stuff. About my life now yeah?
Tuesday was back to school for me. Site visit to... site? Ok, it's Funan IT mall. Was supposed to study their structural system and basement carpark. Like how pathetic is that man... And the worst thing is, we had to get permission from management to scrutinise their building. Even the lecturers were like... WTF? Anyways, the bottom line was that we couldn't take pictures, only sketches.
To Funan's screwed up management:
Like WTH do you think we are? Freaking robots? I'd like to see you sketch man. Your bloody hands would have probably shrunk to a size equivalent to that of your brain!
Enough of lousy overheads. Oh, Cher Hao decided to wear some NEW ADIDAS FORUM HIGH CUT shoes that day and had his feet half fucked by the time we got to Funan. Haha! Moral of the story? Do NOT wear new shoes especially if you freaking know that you're going on a field trip! LOL!
I feel so cheated. I got my Adidas Forum Low cut for $40 and CH got his high cut for $55! What is the world coming to!? Ah well, still nobody can top my steal of a Nike dunk at $36. Whahahaaa.
Training on Tuesday instead of Mon. Don't ask me why. I didn't even know about it till Tuesday itself. Was supposed to meet Yang for touch but found out there was training. Ron ripped my (ONE AND ONLY) NY t-shirt! Nooooooooo... It's totally ripped in half... Boo hoo hoo. Someone get me another one PLEASE? I promise I will blindly support NY forever. Whahahaha.
I'm so full of injuries now its sorry. To my coach - Please stop injuring your own players by making them play full contact matches every training. Its really really demoralising. We've lost so many good players to injury.
- Kelvin : Torn Archilles Tendon
- Daniel : Thigh injury
- Nantha : Knee injury
- Hermann : Concussions and Spine
- Ahmad : Knee injury
- Rizwan : Wrist injury
Just to name a few. Seriously coach, get a life. Players are human beings too. Have a heart.
Mr TAN DE YANG managed to tag on my blog! OMG! Miracle! Pigs can fly! Sloths can run! Lalala flood my tagboard ba!
I've got issues. Don't mind me.
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home