Beautiful
I've just got one thing to say about today. The eulogy was BEAUTIFUL. Kudos to my cousin Alicia for that wonderful piece of literary brilliance.
I've been putting on lotsa weight from sitting my ass at home these few days. I miss the outside world. Its like I'm trapped in some sorta 3rd dimension... Wake up, to the oratory, back home, sleep.
I fear I've hurt my back. All thanks to my bright idea of having some innocent fun. My bro and I decided to do some lame and risky shit at a multi-storey carpark. Haha... You know, Yamakasi style kinda fun. Jumping off the barricade from one floor to the floor below. Ahh... sheer adrenaline. The very stuff I've been missing since god knows when. Oh yeah, Did I mention SP beat SAJC 4 tries to 3?
Hope everything's going on fine in school. I miss school. Boo hoo hoo. Haha. Actually saying that I miss school would be grossly wrong. Ok correction. I miss the company in school. Yeah hows that? Haha.
I wanna change my mobile... I'm gonna act like a spoilt brat till I get it changed. Lalala~ Ok I'm kidding. But I seriously need a change of phone.
Sleep sleep. 9am class awaits. Arrr... I feel like pigging out again. Oh yeah Bro5's finally getting out Swensons' Earthquake treat from vivian! Muahahaha! Aite, I'm outie.
I love you grandma!
shyz-0-logy
I've just got one thing to say about today. The eulogy was BEAUTIFUL. Kudos to my cousin Alicia for that wonderful piece of literary brilliance.
I've been putting on lotsa weight from sitting my ass at home these few days. I miss the outside world. Its like I'm trapped in some sorta 3rd dimension... Wake up, to the oratory, back home, sleep.
I fear I've hurt my back. All thanks to my bright idea of having some innocent fun. My bro and I decided to do some lame and risky shit at a multi-storey carpark. Haha... You know, Yamakasi style kinda fun. Jumping off the barricade from one floor to the floor below. Ahh... sheer adrenaline. The very stuff I've been missing since god knows when. Oh yeah, Did I mention SP beat SAJC 4 tries to 3?
Hope everything's going on fine in school. I miss school. Boo hoo hoo. Haha. Actually saying that I miss school would be grossly wrong. Ok correction. I miss the company in school. Yeah hows that? Haha.
I wanna change my mobile... I'm gonna act like a spoilt brat till I get it changed. Lalala~ Ok I'm kidding. But I seriously need a change of phone.
Sleep sleep. 9am class awaits. Arrr... I feel like pigging out again. Oh yeah Bro5's finally getting out Swensons' Earthquake treat from vivian! Muahahaha! Aite, I'm outie.
I love you grandma!
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home