I spy with my little eye...
Just found out that my com's been INFECTED again... this time with those irritating things known as SPYWARE. Shit. Anti-spyware anyone? I'm sick of the relentless pop-ups and the oh-so-slow loading time.
Autocad lesson yesterday was fine, takes a little getting used to though... Guess I'll stick to microstation! *smirk* Haha. Ken squeezed all the basics of autocad into 1 hour of hardcore teaching. LOL! Nah I'm kidding, but it was really 1 hour though.
Shufen's birthday's coming. I'm gonna be like damn broke. I HATE AUGUST!! Hahaha, too many birthdays and not enough $$$! Nah kidding, hopefully after her presentation on tuesday we could present her face with some cake. Haaaaaaa~!! Ooooo by the way, did I mention how lovely the present we (Bro5) got for her was daaaaaaamn cute!? Of course lah, we (deyang 70%, me 30%, hahaha) designed it ok! But yeah, Deyang's drawing better lah. Geez. Check out the pic yeah, Lester's pic's a dead ringer to the original.
Does my hair look like a mushroom? Hahahaha!!! Shitake~! Lester and Cher Hao asked me to keep my "shitake" longer. Haaaaa, yeah as if can lah ah. If can I would have long ago man.
Coursework intensifies from next week forth. Couldn't make it for the game against Malaysian University. Sad... Hahaha but yeah.
shyz-0-logy
Just found out that my com's been INFECTED again... this time with those irritating things known as SPYWARE. Shit. Anti-spyware anyone? I'm sick of the relentless pop-ups and the oh-so-slow loading time.
Autocad lesson yesterday was fine, takes a little getting used to though... Guess I'll stick to microstation! *smirk* Haha. Ken squeezed all the basics of autocad into 1 hour of hardcore teaching. LOL! Nah I'm kidding, but it was really 1 hour though.
Shufen's birthday's coming. I'm gonna be like damn broke. I HATE AUGUST!! Hahaha, too many birthdays and not enough $$$! Nah kidding, hopefully after her presentation on tuesday we could present her face with some cake. Haaaaaaa~!! Ooooo by the way, did I mention how lovely the present we (Bro5) got for her was daaaaaaamn cute!? Of course lah, we (deyang 70%, me 30%, hahaha) designed it ok! But yeah, Deyang's drawing better lah. Geez. Check out the pic yeah, Lester's pic's a dead ringer to the original.
Does my hair look like a mushroom? Hahahaha!!! Shitake~! Lester and Cher Hao asked me to keep my "shitake" longer. Haaaaa, yeah as if can lah ah. If can I would have long ago man.
Coursework intensifies from next week forth. Couldn't make it for the game against Malaysian University. Sad... Hahaha but yeah.
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home