Sat 28th Aug : SP Rugby carnival
hosted PJC old boys, Hwa Chong old boys and Navy.
Woooo, what can I say, was fun!
My first official start as Out-centre.
I think I'm destined to remain there haha!
But that's cool, so we have In-centre Shaun and Out-centre Shawn!
Small Shaun and big Shawn! LOL!
Funny lah coach, call us small Shaun big Shawn...
anyways, him switching around our positions turned out to work quite well.
Firihn is one helluva flanker. To think he once played wing/full-back.
Haha, and yeah for the record, I enjoyed my run as Out-centre.
Though there were some screw ups but on the whole, an enjoyable position.
(No more squeezing my head in between butts like I used to when I was a forward haha!!)
Best of all, NO SCRUMS~! relax only!! Hahaha!
Here is the score sheet for SP Blacks (my team).
PJC vs SP (B) 0 - 10
SP (B) vs SP (R) 10 - 5
SP (B) vs HCJC 5 - 17
SP (B) vs RSN 5 - 5
too bad cos we could have won the last match against Navy.
Haha ok boasting time. I scored a try against Navy~!
Hahaha so proud sia. LOL! So that's my 2nd official try for SP!
Anyways we were leading 5 - 0 and the horn blew so we thought the
match was over but the ref played overtime.
Ah well, an interesting experience nonetheless.
I'm gonna miss 2 big matches next week.
I'm like so bumped about it... I WANNA PLAY!
8th, 9th Sept - Malaysia trip. Playing some Malaysian university.
11th Sept - Playing Navy again at the naval base.
Shit! Coach said that he'll arrange for us to go view the battleships after the match,
and I won't be there!!! Arrrgh~!!!!!!
Anyways, lets hope my absence from these 2 matches
won't see me being relegated into the 2nd team.
All the best to them for the Malaysian match.
Submission today. As usual, stayed up the whole of last night.
My design journal wasn't the prettiest of things to look at,
but its my countless hours of hard work in there.
Hopefully I'll survive my crit (which is on Fri... wish me luck? haha)
cos I'm pretty sure the lecturers are gonna stock up
on their ammo and start shooting!
Anyways, gonna slack now.
Watching Beautiful Boxer.
Later~
"Momo iro no kumo ga sora o nagareru..."
"A pink coloured cloud is now drifting across the sky..."
shyz-0-logy
hosted PJC old boys, Hwa Chong old boys and Navy.
Woooo, what can I say, was fun!
My first official start as Out-centre.
I think I'm destined to remain there haha!
But that's cool, so we have In-centre Shaun and Out-centre Shawn!
Small Shaun and big Shawn! LOL!
Funny lah coach, call us small Shaun big Shawn...
anyways, him switching around our positions turned out to work quite well.
Firihn is one helluva flanker. To think he once played wing/full-back.
Haha, and yeah for the record, I enjoyed my run as Out-centre.
Though there were some screw ups but on the whole, an enjoyable position.
(No more squeezing my head in between butts like I used to when I was a forward haha!!)
Best of all, NO SCRUMS~! relax only!! Hahaha!
Here is the score sheet for SP Blacks (my team).
PJC vs SP (B) 0 - 10
SP (B) vs SP (R) 10 - 5
SP (B) vs HCJC 5 - 17
SP (B) vs RSN 5 - 5
too bad cos we could have won the last match against Navy.
Haha ok boasting time. I scored a try against Navy~!
Hahaha so proud sia. LOL! So that's my 2nd official try for SP!
Anyways we were leading 5 - 0 and the horn blew so we thought the
match was over but the ref played overtime.
Ah well, an interesting experience nonetheless.
I'm gonna miss 2 big matches next week.
I'm like so bumped about it... I WANNA PLAY!
8th, 9th Sept - Malaysia trip. Playing some Malaysian university.
11th Sept - Playing Navy again at the naval base.
Shit! Coach said that he'll arrange for us to go view the battleships after the match,
and I won't be there!!! Arrrgh~!!!!!!
Anyways, lets hope my absence from these 2 matches
won't see me being relegated into the 2nd team.
All the best to them for the Malaysian match.
Submission today. As usual, stayed up the whole of last night.
My design journal wasn't the prettiest of things to look at,
but its my countless hours of hard work in there.
Hopefully I'll survive my crit (which is on Fri... wish me luck? haha)
cos I'm pretty sure the lecturers are gonna stock up
on their ammo and start shooting!
Anyways, gonna slack now.
Watching Beautiful Boxer.
Later~
"Momo iro no kumo ga sora o nagareru..."
"A pink coloured cloud is now drifting across the sky..."
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home