Fucked.
Life is fucked.
You go on a ride of your life and then you get screwed twice over.
I guess I've only myself to THANK for a fractured finger the day I'm announced in the elite squard.
And now I'm not worth a shit in the novice team.
I hate watching
It sucks enough not getting to play
It reeks real bad knowing that you could perform but forced to sit on the sidelines
FUCK IT
FUCK IT ALL!
Life is fucked.
You go on a ride of your life and then you get screwed twice over.
I guess I've only myself to THANK for a fractured finger the day I'm announced in the elite squard.
And now I'm not worth a shit in the novice team.
I hate watching
It sucks enough not getting to play
It reeks real bad knowing that you could perform but forced to sit on the sidelines
FUCK IT
FUCK IT ALL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home