Long.
Wassup. The connection's been fucked the past week so I can't get my daily dose of internet fun. Which means, no MSN crapping with Tan De Yang, no checking up on my mail, no checking up on my favourite wrestling sites, and yeah... no YAHOO AUCTIONS!!
Anyways, life's been pretty mediocre as of late. Packed full of shit with submissions for Archi, Film and Rugby.
The pinkie's finally healing. I can get some feeling into it now. Can grab. Haha.
OK updating in school... system's gonna force logout. update soon!
shyz-0-logy
Wassup. The connection's been fucked the past week so I can't get my daily dose of internet fun. Which means, no MSN crapping with Tan De Yang, no checking up on my mail, no checking up on my favourite wrestling sites, and yeah... no YAHOO AUCTIONS!!
Anyways, life's been pretty mediocre as of late. Packed full of shit with submissions for Archi, Film and Rugby.
The pinkie's finally healing. I can get some feeling into it now. Can grab. Haha.
OK updating in school... system's gonna force logout. update soon!
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home