When feeling relaxed just doesn't feel right...
Spent the whole of today in my own world,
which basically means not doing anything constructive.
Woke up at 7 today all thanks to Vincent,
who supposed (and I emphasize SUPPOSED) to have class at 10
so he wanted to meet up at 745 so that we could go back to SRS.
Teachers' Day baby, and yeah we were treated pretty much like Guests of Honour.
Then VJ decided that he wanted to skip class.
WTH... I could've slept longer man.
Call me a pig, whatever... but I'm one who treasures my sleep.
Haha anyways, He's an idiot cos I spent the night before persuading him fervantly
NOT to go for class. Haha and SOME "hardworking" people
insisted on going to class, and look what happened eventually.
What can I say, its not good to go against nature.
LOL! And that, as you might have guessed, is exactly VJ's nature.
Haha.
Back to the topic- Teachers' Day.
Who the hell cares about teachers' day?
I don't really give a damn. Haha nah just kidding.
But apart from our form teacher and chemistry teacher,
the rest can go to hell for all I care.
Haha ok I'm beginning to sound scary.
No that's not me, lets just say my form teacher's dearer to me than the rest aite?
But what really made my day was.......................................................................................................................
SHE came back! SHE was there!! SHE looked much prettier now hahaha!!
Ok now, welcome back to reality.
Training. training spells doom.
Why? Cos training on tuesdays had never ended injury free for the past month.
Sooooo... how did it go today? It was good considering no one was SERIOUSLY injured.
Still slowly (very very slowly) adjusting my way into the mould of a 3-Q.
I particularly regretted this very nice break through after recieving the ball from Khairul,
only to have 1 guy on my right and 3 guys on my left (my team-mates) calling for ball...
and I actually slowed down and stoned.
Didn't know what to do so just passed to one of them, and he didn't catch it.
Shit...
Speaking of shit, life's so full of shit eh?
while going home from training, found the train service at Dover disrupted.
Apparently someone jumped at Redhill station in front of an oncoming train.
And coincidentally the same train line was disrupted earlier in the afternoon
when someone jumped at Bukit Batok station.
Is it a good day for dying or what?
Firihn actually saw the corpse at Bukit Batok station on his way to school.
Creepy.
LC presentation tomorrow and the whole class's not preparing.
What's new? I'd just like to end off with
"Darch 2A/04, the most UNITED class in the Architecture course."
And don't think I'm not proud of it!!
shyz-0-logy
Spent the whole of today in my own world,
which basically means not doing anything constructive.
Woke up at 7 today all thanks to Vincent,
who supposed (and I emphasize SUPPOSED) to have class at 10
so he wanted to meet up at 745 so that we could go back to SRS.
Teachers' Day baby, and yeah we were treated pretty much like Guests of Honour.
Then VJ decided that he wanted to skip class.
WTH... I could've slept longer man.
Call me a pig, whatever... but I'm one who treasures my sleep.
Haha anyways, He's an idiot cos I spent the night before persuading him fervantly
NOT to go for class. Haha and SOME "hardworking" people
insisted on going to class, and look what happened eventually.
What can I say, its not good to go against nature.
LOL! And that, as you might have guessed, is exactly VJ's nature.
Haha.
Back to the topic- Teachers' Day.
Who the hell cares about teachers' day?
I don't really give a damn. Haha nah just kidding.
But apart from our form teacher and chemistry teacher,
the rest can go to hell for all I care.
Haha ok I'm beginning to sound scary.
No that's not me, lets just say my form teacher's dearer to me than the rest aite?
But what really made my day was.......................................................................................................................
SHE came back! SHE was there!! SHE looked much prettier now hahaha!!
Ok now, welcome back to reality.
Training. training spells doom.
Why? Cos training on tuesdays had never ended injury free for the past month.
Sooooo... how did it go today? It was good considering no one was SERIOUSLY injured.
Still slowly (very very slowly) adjusting my way into the mould of a 3-Q.
I particularly regretted this very nice break through after recieving the ball from Khairul,
only to have 1 guy on my right and 3 guys on my left (my team-mates) calling for ball...
and I actually slowed down and stoned.
Didn't know what to do so just passed to one of them, and he didn't catch it.
Shit...
Speaking of shit, life's so full of shit eh?
while going home from training, found the train service at Dover disrupted.
Apparently someone jumped at Redhill station in front of an oncoming train.
And coincidentally the same train line was disrupted earlier in the afternoon
when someone jumped at Bukit Batok station.
Is it a good day for dying or what?
Firihn actually saw the corpse at Bukit Batok station on his way to school.
Creepy.
LC presentation tomorrow and the whole class's not preparing.
What's new? I'd just like to end off with
"Darch 2A/04, the most UNITED class in the Architecture course."
And don't think I'm not proud of it!!
shyz-0-logy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home